Hey Micro and Homebrewers! Got a new brew your want reviewed? Send us an email! We love sampling all beers!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tyskie - 5.5% - Poland

Having experienced the charm of Polish vodka in the past I felt was ready for this Tyskie with some paint brushes that needed cleaning. Taking a deep breath, I snapped the top off this Eastern European swill and once again found that my judgement of a beer based on label or country of brewing was completely wrong!
Tyskie is a good, solid beer. Mild and tasty this is another one of those delicious beers that surprises. While stronger than most at 5.5% is does not possess the jet fuel flavour that some stronger beers have.
Did I mention smooth? Believe me, this Polish beer is smoother than some Polish women I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment