Hey Micro and Homebrewers! Got a new brew your want reviewed? Send us an email! We love sampling all beers!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tatra - 5.5% - Zywiec, Poland

I'm not Polish but in the last few weeks I've had several Polish things pass through my life. For example, last weekend I stumbled into a Polish restaurant - Izba on the Queensway in Etobicoke, Ontario. I sat down and ate a meal that just taste good. It didn't leave a stunning impression on me. The perogies were good. The potato pancake was....good. It kind a just felt like home cooking. It was just good. It didn't expect anything from me and I didn't expect anything from it.

And so it is the same with Tatra. I'm not blown away by its unique flavour. I cracked the can, poured and enjoyed. It tasted the way beer should. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's beer you would expect to drink at home or at your favorite pub. That's it. Tatra beer is like comfort food....comfort beer.

Check them out at: (sorry - they don't seem to have an English site yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment